Renew a License Checklist
Download the Renewing a License Checklist: by clicking here
LLCs and INCs confirm Arizona Corporation Commission status is "Active" and "In Good Standing"
Verify bond is "Active" and amount covers the annual volume
- Annual volume increases require a Bond Rider to amend the bond amount
Workers' Compensation Policy Number and Issuing Company
- Required for licensees with employees
- If no employees, select appropriate exemption
Login to the ROC Online Customer Portal
- Renew on the Portal and receive automatic approval by clicking "Submit"
From your Dashboard, in "Keep License Up-to-Date" section, locate and click the blue "Action" arrow button
Select "Renew License" from drop down
Follow the steps to renew and submit the Fees
- $50 fee for late renewal
- WARNING: you must click "Submit" following payment or your request will not be received
Review by AZ ROC
- Renewals submitted via the Portal that require bond updates will be automatically approved and then reviewed for sufficient bond
- AZ ROC will notify the licensee of any errors by phone, email and mail
Renewals can also be submitted by mail or in-person.